Here is a tool that will backup your system current state, data files, partitions, full disks, and restore it from hard-drive disaster.
What if your PC suddenly crashed or its hard-drive failed, and the worst thing is, you don't have any important backup files — which is frustrating, what will you do? Certainly, you will cry, regret, and repent!
Sometimes, we fail to back up our important files even though we already knew that we MUST do backup files in the first place. This is probably because we are just too lazy to set up or maybe we don't have actually a piece of information about securing digital data files. Am I right?
The good news is that you are on the right page now. Backupping file is a great option to restore files once there is a system failure or crash. Backup files are just way easy to configure: Just install this backup utility tool from EaseUS — EaseUS Todo Backup Home, a comprehensive data backup software solution. It will back up the entire system's current state, data files, partitions, and full disks, and eventually restore PC from hard-drive failure or crashed — saves important photos, mp3, movies, and documents either on the separate hard drive or to secured drives.
For great features, you need to invest a small price for the peace of mind about your price — and you will never regret.WHY YOU SHOULD BUY PC EASEUS TODO BACKUP SOFTWARE?
Generally, the best PC backup software is those of premium type. Although there are still a lot of FREE applications that have the best options to save important files, premium applications have a great edge over the free ones.
If you are looking for a backup solution for your PC system, I will recommend you to start with EaseUS Todo Backup Home.
Compare to its competitors, EaseUS Todo Backup Home is cheaper, but provide similar great features.
EASEUS TODO BACKUP HOME SOFTWARE
EaseUS Todo Backup Home is a powerful, very comprehensive, easy to use & intuitive GUI, reliable & secure backup and recovery solution software that enables users to backup files and restore it to the original state when a system fails or crashes.
It supports Windows-based OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1. Incredibly, 50% cheaper price than its competitors.
Recovery Benefits including:
Okay, let us walk through with its interface. EaseUS Todo Backup Home has a simpler GUI that non-geek users can certainly understand.
The new version 8.0 has quite great features:
- faster backup technology and smaller storage
- Exclude feature for saving space
- Create WinPE bootable media without installing AIK/WAIK
Backup benefits including:
- System backup
- Disk imaging
- File backup
- Hot backup
- Outlook Email backup
- Incremental and differential backup
- Schedule backup
- System restore
- Flexible disk restore
- Selective file restore
- Pre-OS recovery environment
Additional Special benefits including:
- Migration and clone
- Backup management
- Browse image file
- Compatible with GPT/UEFI
- You can set to backup certain Drive or all Harddisk at all and be saved to its destination which can be also set to another location
- You can name it with description
The good thing about it also is, it has a Schedule, backup options, and image-reserve strategy.
- Schedules are a great feature you can use. It will choose you what type of schedule you opt to use. Type: One-time backup, daily, monthly, and upon an event.
- for business establishment, scheduled to be daily is a super great feature. I remember one time working with this private sector that the program will save daily which is a tedious part of the admin.
- In the backup options, you can set compression to normal, medium, or high. It has a split option that is very useful when securing a very large file.
- For those companies or individuals that have sensitive data files, this feature encryption is a very convenient, secure, and useful way.
- NOTE: if you lost or forgot the password, data cannot be RECOVERED.
- Custom commands: This is highly advanced options; leave it if you don't know what to do. Basically, it is a backup task that a certain user sets a command for operations. Pre-command and Post-command.
- Offsite copy: If you have WebHost, you can store your backup files via FTP. Note: Image files on a tape device don't support FTP.
- File Exclusion: Sometimes, temporary files are not necessarily to be secured or backup. The FILE EXCLUSION feature is another useful feat that you can exclude files that you know it is not very important to include in the backup process.
- EMAIL Notification: The backup process consumes a great time. If you backup files and you have work to attend, this email notification solves the problem. You will know if the backup process is successful or failure.
- Performance: If you do multi-tasking, setting performance to low is a great way. The current window you are working in your pc will not be lagged or distracted — it is fast too.
- This is NOT an image file like jpeg, png, BMP, and gif. This is an IMAGE file for the backup.
- Image-reserve strategy is quite a very useful and important feature. It will save space if you backup more days.
- Of course, you will restore the latest backup, and you can set not to preserve more than days(s).
- Indeed, you can backup file-level selectively and specifically. You can backup files with specific folders which include network shared files.
- Again, you can save it to another location or network. You can even name and put a description of it.
- The backup full and current system (just WOW) which can be recovered when system crash or failure.
- Protect and Backup specific files and volumes without interrupting any current operations
Back up all emails in Outlook Express or 2003/2007/2010. Now you can use the OUTLOOK email. I have an error on the Outlook because I didn't install it.
- You can clone and safely migrate the system to an SSD or a bigger HDD for disk replacement or upgrade.
- You can specifically choose which drive you want to clone.
- Clone hard drive to SSD
Create a WinPE or in Linux Emergency disk to bootable media for Windows/Linux system resided on GPT to start up PC recovery in case of emergency.
- Note: In creating a bootable disk, you need to create iso and use third-party burning software to burn and become a bootable disk.
- Shortly, I hope EaseUS will provide a burning feature on ISO to create a bootable disk just like in PowerISO.
- Wiping data saves a lot of space on the hard disk
- iSCSI initiator
Microsoft® Internet iSCSI Initiator enables you to connect a host computer that is running Windows® 7 or Windows Server® 2008 R2 to an external iSCSI-based storage array through an Ethernet network adapter.
- You need to enable its service before using it. It will enable you to backup files and connect to a host computer.
- Pre-OS enabled
- Most of the time, your system won't boot because of some hardware and software problems, with this EaseUS Todo Backup, you can choose and select EaseUS from boot menu to launch its PRE-OS then recover your system.
- Really! This is quite an astonishing feat!
- You can easily mount or unmount backup drives
I do recommend using this EaseUS Todo Backup Home to backup, recover, and secure sensitive and important digital files to save to other drives.
EaseUS is a reputable and trusted company. I trusted to use their comprehensive DATA recoverer program for years.