Your Facebook Profile Picture is what REPRESENTS you. Some people use a photo with their love ones, about political, activism, cartoons, logos, pets, nature, backgrounds, businesses, and just-for-fun images. Indeed, There is no actual rule that you can't upload any cool photos.
|Facebook profile picture cropping|
- uploaded photo at least 180px by 180px;
- Resized to a natural size of 168px by 168px;
- displayed at 160px by 160 px;
More people, including me, really don't like the idea of cropping profile pictures. So how to upload a profile picture without having to crop it?
1. Instead of using the desktop site in the address bar (https://www.facebook.com/) change it to the mobile site (m.facebook.com)
2. If you are already logged in, just go to your profile, and upload photos to make as a profile picture. Or https://m2.facebook.com/mabzicle?ref=bookmark
- Change mabzicle to your username.
- You will find it is similar with the desktop version
5. Then click Add Picture
I hope this tutorial helps you upload your profile picture without cropping it. Enjoy! :3
Updated: May 9, 2020