How will you react with this scenario?
Well, it is suggested not to join and fall on those advisories that display "FREE". Okay, its really FREE but later on you will have to pay those mp3s, mms, etc.
How can you fix it?
The important thing to do is that, you shall have not to join/register in any promo/advisory.
HOW TO: STOP Advisory From 3rd Party Numbers W/ Globe Telecom?
Good news, you can cease those services/advisories by stopping the subscriptions. To check what are you subscribing of, you need to use CHECK and send to numbers. (This is FREE).
However, to be sure, you need to use STOP ALL and send to those numbers responsible.
- STOP ALL
Take note: Globe has the responsibilities to administer 3rd party companies. To be on safe side, don't join any advisories when it is not necessary.
To REIMBURSE your LOAD
TIP: Go to the nearest Globe Telecom customer center and ask for the assistance. Tell them that these numbers eat up your load to zero, and they will surely reimburse the load that has been lost/eaten.
- Neobux: Earn Money Online with Neobux
- ClixSense: Make Money Online with ClixSense
- Infolinks: Make Money to your blog
- Grammarly Improve your Grammar Skills
- EasyHits4u Make money, get traffic for FREE. No limits to surf and earn!
- Chitika Get Earnings with your Posts with CHitika
- Hits4Pay Earn Money with your Email Address
- Coinbase: Bitcoin Create your BITCOIN address