Vivo announces its iQOO Neo 3 5G and it is quite cheaper and more affordable than its iQOO 3.
Vivo announces its iQOO Neo 3 5G and it is quite cheaper and more affordable than its iQOO 3 models. The differences are remarkably notables:
The iQOO 3 has a Super AMOLED touchscreen(more expensive) than of the iQOO Neo 3 5G has an IPS LCD touchscreen.
But you prefer deeper black and brighter colors, choose AMOLED. However, if you want a sharper image and love outdoors, choose LCD.
ADVANTAGE: iQOO 3
The iQOO 3 has a 180Hz touch-sensing rates while iQOO Neo 3 5G has a 144Hz refresh rate.
To give you some idea, 180Hz refresh rate means it renders images 180 times per second. The higher the refresh rates, the lesser is the motion blur and it displays better image quality. iQOO 3 has an advantage in terms of refresh rates.
ADVANTAGE: iQOO 3
BATTERY AND CHARGES
The iQOO 3 sports with Non-removable Li-Po 4400 mAh battery with Fast charging feature of 55W while iQOO Neo 3 has a slightly bigger capacity with non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery with only 44W Fast Charging.
SLIGHT ADVANTAGE: iQOO Neo 3 on capacity
ADVANTAGE: iQOO 3 for the fast-charging feature.
VIVO iQOO Neo3 5G Specifications
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 x 2408 pixels (~402 ppi density) with 144Hz refresh rate
- Operating System/System Model: Android 10.0; iQOO UI 1.0
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865
- CPU: Octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB, 12 GB
- ROM: 128 GB, 256 GB
- Triple Camera: 48 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Video Feature: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps;
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Fast charging: 44W
- Colors: Blue, Black/Dark Blue
- AVAILABILITY: Expected release April 29, 2020
- PRICE: Starting about ~ 350 EUR ~(PHP 19,126.17)
- CNY2,698 (~PHP 19,315.27) 6GB/128GB model
- CNY2,998 (~PHP 21,463.00) 8GB/128GB model
- CNY3,298 (~PHP 23,610.73) 12GB/128GB model
- CNY3,398 (~PHP 24,326.64) 12GB/256GB model