If you’re like most businesses, you probably create lots of content that potential clients—even other businesses—would be interested in. Sharing that content, be it videos, papers, infographics, or other items, can be an excellent way to build a bigger, broader, more robust community of brand-focused listeners. And there’s a great tool that you can get a lot of mileage out of LinkedIn’s SlideShare.
SlideShare is a social media platform that focuses on those business-focused content pieces, helping you to share them with followers.
SlideShare works with presentations of all kinds and for business, government agencies, and non-profits across all types, too. Not using SlideShare, or want to get more out of it? This graphic can help.See post: [Solved] HOW TO: Download and Save Slideshare Presentations That is Disabled by the Author?
Click To Enlarge
Thanks to SalesForce for this infographic!
Additionally, if you want to increase followers to your SlideShare, you need to be active. Like, comment, and subscribe other users.
- Neobux: Earn Money Online with Neobux
- ClixSense: Make Money Online with ClixSense
- Infolinks: Make Money to your blog
- Grammarly Improve your Grammar Skills
- EasyHits4u Make money, get traffic for FREE. No limits to surf and earn!
- Chitika Get Earnings with your Posts with CHitika
- Hits4Pay Earn Money with your Email Address
- Coinbase: Bitcoin Create your BITCOIN address