Candy Crush Saga is a popular Facebook matched-three game. Each level has different candies too. It surpassed Farmville. It is the variation of the yet popular Bejeweled. And was developed by King(website).
To play Candy Crush Saga, you simply need to match 3 colors candies by swapping positions of 2 adjacent candies to match the same color either horizontally or vertically.
While it became a big hit in 2012 and mass downloaded(Candy Crush Saga had over ten million downloads in December 2012 alone) at a breath-taking pace, it is now considered to be an addictive game.
So is it bad for the player?
|Candy Crush Saga via Facebook Fanpage|
Study & Project
In a Rush Memory and Aging Project that pioneered by Dr. Robert Wilson of Rush University at Chicago, he revealed that,
"higher levels of cognitive activity were associated with slower rate of cognitive decline."These cognitive activities include thinking, reasoning, remembering, brainstorming, and mind-puzzling games.
Also, a study conducted in patients reveals that the more use of brain leads to less brain cell death. These losses of brainless linked to the normal aging process.
The study concluded that frequent use of cognitive activities such as playing puzzles( Candy Crush Saga ) fight to counteract the cognitive losses.
P.S. Honestly, I did not play Candy Crush Saga on Facebook, but I play strategic building game on PC. Of course, it stimulates cognitive activities too. :)
Source: Candy Crush may be GOOD for your brain
- Neobux: Earn Money Online with Neobux
- ClixSense: Make Money Online with ClixSense
- Infolinks: Make Money to your blog
- Grammarly Improve your Grammar Skills
- EasyHits4u Make money, get traffic for FREE. No limits to surf and earn!
- Chitika Get Earnings with your Posts with CHitika
- Hits4Pay Earn Money with your Email Address
- Coinbase: Bitcoin Create your BITCOIN address