Looking for an android-based smartphone that fits on your budget? Welcome! As with the Cherry Mobile Facebook fanpage unveiled, the new Cherry Mobile Life is cheap and all good at price of P2,999.00.
With that amount of money, you will have a dual-core android smartphone. Is it good or better? Find out more here.
|Cherry Mobile Life|
Cherry Mobile Life Specifications
- Processor : 1.3Ghz Dual-Core MT6572 Procesor with ARM Mali-400 GPU chipset
- DUAL Technology: Dual SIM / Dual Standby Technology
- Display: 4" WVGA (480x800) Capacitive display with 233 ppi
- Operating System (OS): Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- RAM: 512MB
- Storage: 4GB internal storage
- MicroSD 2.0 Support: expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: 5MP with Autofocus + LED flash, 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- Supports: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Dual-band), GPS with A-GPS support, FM Radio with 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity: 3G/HSPA+ 21Mbps (WCDMA 2100), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n / WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0
- Battery: Li-Ion, 1500mAH
- Price(SRP): Php 2,999.00
Is 2999 worth for Cherry Mobile Life? It depends. With its cheap price, expect for the slight lack of features. A 512MB, to be honest, is not really enough to run with 1.3Ghz on 4GB ROM.
Considering what type of user you are, if you just merely want it for a couple of tap and text/call, surely this is quite had an advantage.
However, if you are just like me who loves to install more than 100 applications and do multi-tasking, this is not a good choice. To give you an idea, with my Samsung Pocket and Cherry Mobile tablet that has both 1GB RAM still not enough for me.
Thus, its your own decision lies here.
Source: Cherry Mobile Life