Feeling sicked? Watching TV? Drinking Tea? Listening to your favorite music? Reading novel books? Now, you can actually put this feeling or doing in your Facebook Status with cool icons depict your mood/activity. However, not all profile has this feature but the good news is that in few days those profile will be added to their account. Is this feature be more useful in the user side? Does it help putting such status to peers ?
Facebook has finally added this so-cute mood/activity sharing status update to users. This feature has a lot of feelings/doings which connect to you. While for now, it does not give to all Facebook users worldwide. Just in case you have it, just play and enjoy with it.
Poop icon: Facebook Poop icon: an EW?
You can now share how you're feeling or what you actually are doing. So how to share it?
Check this out: Lists of Shortcut Keys: Power User on Facebook
How to Share Feelings or Doing Status Update?
1. In your timeline, click the mood icon:
2. Choose Feeling or Doing in the drop down menu.
3. After that choosing, click one of the suggestions in the drop down menu. Example drinking with Coffee
6. Here's my final status update. -_-
If you don't have mood icon yet, just wait until Facebook fully give this feature to you.
Well, its a lot of fun using those cute icons of our Facebook Status update though.
See other post: Post Empty Status on Facebook
Bonus: CUTE ICONS for CHAT and COMMENTS
Copy one of these cute icons on comments
How? Copy square-icon characters here:
Join here to copy those set of characters
Share this cute icons to your timeline! :)
- Neobux: Earn Money Online with Neobux
- ClixSense: Make Money Online with ClixSense
- Infolinks: Make Money to your blog
- Grammarly Improve your Grammar Skills
- EasyHits4uMake money, get traffic for FREE. No limits to surf and earn!
- Chitika Get Earnings with your Posts with CHitika
- Hits4Pay Earn Money with your Email Address