"When at his Most Vulnerable, he is most Dangerous."
A certain man that once saved by Wolverine will take his regeneration ability and make him a mortal again. This upcoming American movie for 2013, The Wolverine, which played the role by Hugh Jackman and it is based on 1982 limited series of Wolverine.
The Wolverine Release
The Wolverine film will be released on July 24, 2013 in international markets, July 25, 2013 on Australia, and other part of the world, July 26, 2013.
|The Wolverine Movie Poster Taken from Mashable|
The Wolverine's Premise Movie
Logan travels to Japan, where he engages a mysterious figure from his past in a fight that has lasting consequences. Vulnerable for the first time, and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel, but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than ever before.- taken from wikipedia
Watch it here in youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEbzZP-_Ssc&feature=youtu.be
- Hugh Jackman as Logan / Wolverine: A mutant and member of the X-Men.
- Hiroyuki Sanada as Shingen Yashida, a character created by Claremont and Miller, who was a Yakuza crime boss and antagonist to Wolverine.
- Hal Yamanouchi as Yashida, who may be the head of the Yashida clan to which Shingen belonged.
- Tao Okamoto as Mariko Yashida, the daughter of Shingen and one-time fiancee to Wolverine.
- Rila Fukushima as Yukio, one of the deadliest assassins in Shingen’s clan.
- Will Yun Lee as Kenuichio Harada, more commonly known as the Silver Samurai, who possesses an electrified suit of samurai armor and is the illegitimate son of the crime lord.
- Brian Tee as Noburo Mori, a corrupt minister of justice who is about to marry Mariko.
- Svetlana Khodchenkova as Viper, a one-time peer of Wolverine's as well as an enemy.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheWolverineMovie?group_id=0
Youtube Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEbzZP-_Ssc&feature=youtu.be
Mashable post: http://mashable.com/2013/03/27/wolverine-trailer-youtube-vine/