Have you ever wonder on how to capture certain screen in your Samsung pocket mobile? If you are using 3rd party application, then it would be a good one. But what if you don't have any? How would you take screenshot without even using 3rd party application?
By here then, as one of those normal users: I put steps here to share to you on how to capture.
How to Capture Screenshot in your Samsung Galaxy Pocket?Capturing screenshot has 2 methods here.
1. Using with 3rd Party Application
I used Screen Capture Shortcut Free it works like charm.
2. Without Using with the 3rd Party Application
Here are the steps
- 1. Just go where you want to capture the screen
- 2. Press & hold home button and then quickly press power button
- 3. You will notice camera sound and notification appears, it means a SUCCESS.
If you are wondering where to browse the said captured/screenshot, the screenshot filed save in SDCARD/SCREENSHOT directory.
If nothing happen, just do and follow step 2. If you dont know where the home and power is, see above image for reference.
Find it useful? Share it, like, tweet,+1 thanks..
- Neobux: Earn Money Online with Neobux
- ClixSense: Make Money Online with ClixSense
- Infolinks: Make Money to your blog
- Grammarly Improve your Grammar
- Make money, get traffic for FREE. No limits to surf and earn!