EPSON Exceed your Vision
[Solved]How to Fix Waste Ink Pad Error?
Sometimes, the owner has to call the Epson technician to fix it but You can really reset its counter by using a software especially to your EPSON Stylus T13.
Steps to Reset Counter of Waste Ink Pad (Specifically for Epson Stylus T13 Model)
First you need to download the software. Download here
1. Run the Software
4. Once you finished selecting the model, Click the Particular Adjustment Mode button.
6. In the Waste ink pad counter menu, click check button to confirm the current counter, (but you can skip this), once check is done, check the main pad counter and FL Box counter. Then choose Initialization button, just wait to finish.
7. Now, you will be happy. :)) ( Note: resetting it to Epson technician is costly). Enjoy Printing! :))
- Neobux: Earn Money Online with Neobux
- ClixSense: Make Money Online with ClixSense
- Infolinks: Make Money to your blog
- Grammarly Improve your Grammar
- Make money, get traffic for FREE. No limits to surf and earn!