[Solved] How to Reset Waste Ink Pad Counter T13 Printer? - MabZiCLe | MabZTech
15 June 2012

[Solved] How to Reset Waste Ink Pad Counter T13 Printer?

8:17 AM
Like us on Facebook for updates:
Waste Ink pad error is a situation when the printer has reached a condition where the waste pad are full. Epson Printers track on how much ink it has dumped absorbent pads in the printer's base. Thus, it shows a error prompt message to user "Parts Inside your Printer Has Reached The End Of Its Service Life" once full.  For that the user needs to reset the Waste Ink Pad Counter of the Printer.

EPSON Exceed your Vision

[Solved]How to Fix Waste Ink Pad Error?
Sometimes, the owner has to call the Epson technician to fix it but You can really reset its counter by using a software especially to your EPSON  Stylus T13.

Steps to Reset Counter of Waste Ink Pad (Specifically for Epson Stylus T13 Model)
First you need to download the software. Download here 

1. Run the Software
2. Click Accept Button
3. In Adjustment Program Menu, Select your Model (Epson Stylus T13), Destination (ESP), port (use auto selection, but you can choose manually its USB Port), and click OK button.

4. Once you finished selecting the model, Click the Particular Adjustment Mode button.
5. In the Menu of particular adjustment, choose Waste Ink Pad Counter, Click Ok.
6. In the Waste ink pad counter menu, click check button to confirm the current counter, (but you can skip this), once check is done, check the main pad counter and FL Box counter. Then choose Initialization button, just wait to finish.

7. Now, you will be happy. :)) ( Note: resetting it to Epson technician is costly). Enjoy Printing! :))

Advertisement
Featured Offer: Earn Money with PTC Site Neobux
Make Money Online with Neobux |
Earn Money with PTC site by clicking ADS w/ ClixSense
Make Money Online with ClixSense

Do you like this information?

Post your comments below:

27 comments:

1. thank you so much..... God bless!

ReplyDelete
  2. thank you bro . . it worked just fine

ReplyDelete
  3. where is the exe file...???i can't see that.

ReplyDelete
  4. it's awesome, thank you.

ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much!

ReplyDelete
  6. Its working... Thank you very much..

ReplyDelete
  7. working too... than you so much....

ReplyDelete
  8. working too... thank you so much....

ReplyDelete
  9. thanks a lot for your help... i'm so grateful!

@Siretgr please be patient...i experience the same but tried it again twice and i finally got it :)

ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! You have such an interesting and informative page. I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about printer ink in your area. I am glad to stop by your site and know more about printer ink. Keep it up! This is a good read.
    The legality of this industry was brought to the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit in the case of Lexmark Int'l v. Static Control Components. The Court ruled that reverse-engineering the handshaking procedure to enable compatibility did not violate the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
    Free Local Business Delivery at printer ink Salem

ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for this very helpful apps. AVG reports a false positive though, so I have to temporarily disable AVG for your apps to run.
    Now, I can resume printing my project. Tomorrow is the deadline.
    Again, big thanks!!

ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks mate... Saved my life... Best regards..

ReplyDelete
  13. thanks....It helps me a lot...God Bless

ReplyDelete
  14. thanks man... this really helps... :D

ReplyDelete
  15. how to open this rar file??? FUCK yeah! :3

ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you very much, you are an angel :) God bless you always!

ReplyDelete
  17. THANK YOU VERY MUCH....DONE FINE. ITS VERY APPRECIATED OK

ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you soooooo much... Resetting process done successfully.. This article of yours has been of great help... God bless... =)

ReplyDelete
  19. hoi mabz. gae q lain link aning software be kay dli m DL dani atay. kanang rapidshare b kaha.

ReplyDelete
  20. I just tried it and my printer is fix! now i can print again. thanks to this tutorial! :))

ReplyDelete

Toggle Footer